Calling all wild children! If you want to run through the woods, build forts, play 30 different types of tag, track animals and spend all day in the mud then this is the camp for you. This camp is ideal for high energy kids who always want to be on the move.
- Our camps take place entirely outdoors and we like to keep our group-sizes small even in “normal” years. In addition, the following precautions will help keep our staff, campers and community safe:
- We practice social distancing.
- Frequently used surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Multiple hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer will be provided.
What Does My Child Need for Camp?
- Full water bottle, snack, and lunch for full-day camp.
- Comfortable shoes for hiking short distances.
- A hat for the sun.
- Clothing appropriate to the weather—we are outside all day so good layers and rain gear are a must!
- Sunscreen and bug spray if you wish.