LCCD exists to assist local farmers in management practices that preserve and protect our natural resources so that our farms can be productive for generations to come.
We are here to help!
LCCD is non-reporting, non-regulatory, and is not a government entity. Our assistance is confidential and is meant to help farmers acquire resources and information to best care for our working landscape. The brochure below goes over some of our central services of RAP compliance and Nutrient Management Plans:
In addition to Nutrient Management Planning and RAP assistance, LCCD also provides the following services to farmers:
- Soil and manure sampling, and assistance in applying these data
- Water quality training
- Assistance in organic certification
- Farm viability consultation
- Pre-side dress soil nitrate test sampling
- Map making
- Nutrient management plan updates and upkeep
- Land treatment planning
- Consulting in receiving state and federal funds for your best practices or new projects on farm
- Your idea here! We would love your input concerning services we can provide Lamoille County Farmers. If you have any requests for workshops, farm assistance or consulting please contact us by clicking the profile on this page.