We kick things up a notch for the older artists. We will incorporate more detailed techniques and focus more of our day on our art. We will let nature inspire us as we sculpt, paint, draw and create, often incorporating natural materials. We will collect berries, flowers, clay and leaves to make our own paints, use pebbles and flowers for portraits, and sculpt the beauty all around us!
- Our camps take place entirely outdoors and we like to keep our group-sizes small even in “normal” years. In addition, the following precautions will help keep our staff, campers and community safe:
- We practice social distancing.
- Frequently used surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Multiple hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer will be provided.
What Does My Child Need for Camp?
- Full water bottle, snack, and lunch for full-day camp.
- Comfortable shoes for hiking short distances.
- A hat for the sun.
- Clothing appropriate to the weather—we are outside all day so good layers and rain gear are a must!
- Sunscreen and bug spray if you wish.