Vermont is home to 58 species of mammals, and 38 species of reptiles and amphibians. Many of their homes are within the nature center. We will comb the woods, meadows and ponds looking for evidence of these creatures as we learn about their life-cycles and habitats. This camp is for curious kids who want to explore the world around them.
- Our camps take place entirely outdoors and we like to keep our group-sizes small even in “normal” years. In addition, the following precautions will help keep our staff, campers and community safe:
- We practice social distancing.
- Frequently used surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Multiple hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer will be provided.
What Does My Child Need for Camp?
- Full water bottle, snack, and lunch for full-day camp.
- Comfortable shoes for hiking short distances.
- A hat for the sun.
- Clothing appropriate to the weather—we are outside all day so good layers and rain gear are a must!
- Sunscreen and bug spray if you wish.